This 4-day course consists of classroom lectures and labs taught by Wi-Fi experts. Learn how to design, optimize, and troubleshoot better Wi-Fi using Ekahau products.
Dive into all aspects of Wi-Fi life-cycle management including:
- RF fundamentals
- Predictive designs
- Spectrum analysis
- And much more
- Designed for Wi-Fi systems engineers, IT administrators, and other wireless professionals
- Maximum of 12 people per class for a more interactive experience
- Receive a highly regarded ECSE Design certification upon passing the certification exam
- Four-day format: 9:00-12:30, 1 hour lunch break, 13:30-17:00
- Training offered in English, French, German and Spanish
During the course, students receive a temporary license to run Ekahau Pro on their laptop.
- Students will need admin rights on their local machine to install Pro.
- It is strongly recommended to have a physical mouse for use in class.
Interested? Register now.
Whether you're interested or looking for more information, just fill out the form and we will contact you as soon as possible.